Delhi Capitals vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Prediction: Key Details, Players, Dream11
The airports and steel VS energy and coal. Who will win? No, we don’t joke. The Delhi Capitals is owned by GMR Group (airports) and the JSW Group (steel). The Lucknow Super Giants is led by RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group (energy, coal).
So, let’s analyze who will get 2 points in the Delhi Capitals vs Lucknow Super Giants Match 2022.
DC now sits in the 6th place with 6 matches, 3 won, 3 lost:
- The team won over MI, KKR, PBKS;
- Lost to GT, LSG, RCB.
LSG got to the 4th place, had played 7 matches, 4 won and 3 lost:
- They won over CSK, SRH, DC, MI;
- Lost to GT, RR, RCB.
The 1st match between them was on the 7th of April, at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy venue. LSG beat DC by 6 wickets. LSG was leading and looked very confident.
After the event, DC’s skipper Rishabh Pant said that the dew factor impacted them greatly, and they were short of 10-15 runs. The LSG captain KL Rahul said that every team likes chasing and praised the team’s batters.
What should we expect from the second 2022 DC vs LSG match? Let’s see.
Match Details & 2022 Pitch Report
The Delhi Capitals vs Lucknow Super Giants Match #45 is scheduled on the 1st of May (03:30 PM local time) at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The dew factor will be reduced as it will be the daytime match. Although Mumbai usually is very humid, it also may impact the play.
The weather forecast says that the 1st of May will be sunny and hot, 31°C. The humidity will be 71%, and it’s a high parameter. The wind will have 19Km/h speed and WSW direction.
The Wankhede Stadium, founded in 1974, has hosted 87 IPL matches since 2008. The highest score was 235, and the lowest was 67. Though, mostly we can expect a 150+ score because of these reasons:
- the pitch is made of red clay, which is tough and gives extra bounce;
- short boundaries;
- the team batting first scores slightly more runs (in 1st innings, on average);
- toss factor: the team winning the toss would like to select batting first (in the daytime).
DC won 5 times at the Wankhede Stadium and participated in 15 IPL events there. Mostly, the venue is linked with a painful experience.
LSG were there only twice, and both matches were lost. We see that DC knows the venue slightly better. For LSG, the field may have an upsetting memory. Nevertheless, Lucknow won over Delhi in the previous match and has performed very confidently.
Probable Playing XIs
For DC, the possible playing 11 is:
- David Warner – Batsman
- Prithvi Shaw – Batsman
- Rovman Powell – Batsman
- Axar Patel – All-Rounder
- Lalit Yadav – All-Rounder
- Mitchell Marsh – All-Rounder
- Rishabh Pant © – Wicket Keeper
- Khaleel Ahmed – Bowler
- Kuldeep Yadav – Bowler
- Mustafizur Rahman – Bowler
- Shardul Thakur – Bowler
As for LSG, the possible playing 11 is:
- Ayush Badoni – Batsman
- Manish Pandey – Batsman
- Deepak Hooda – All-Rounder
- Jason Holder – All-Rounder
- Krunal Pandya – All-Rounder
- Marcus Stoinis – All-Rounder
- KL Rahul © – Wicket Keeper
- Quinton de Kock – Wicket Keeper
- Avesh Khan – Bowler
- Dushmantha Chameera – Bowler
- Ravi Bishnoi – Bowler
We selected such critical figures in DC:
- David Warner is an excellent batter with most fifties, also in the “Most 4s” top.
- Rishabh Pant has a complete set of skills for IPL, performs confidently and appears to be a good captain.
- Kuldeep Yadav is a rare breed of chinaman bowlers. For now, he’s the star player and got the Man of the Match titles.
We picked up such vital players in LSG:
- KL Rahul performs incredibly. For now, he’s the second in the Orange Cap race, making 265 runs with an average of 44.16.
- Marcus Stoinis is an Australian batsman with an excellent set of skills. He can bat in any order, bowl good overs, and is a gun fielder.
- Avesh Khan is 4th in the Purple Cap race and is one of the top wicket-takers.
What Dream11 prediction today match can we make?
- Wicket-keeper – Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock
- Batsman – David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Ayush Badoni, Manish Pandey
- All-rounders – Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis
- Bowlers – Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi
- Captain and vice-captain – KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, David Warner
Today’s match prediction
LSG now has a great form and performs exceptionally. In the previous event, they won over DC, so we propose a bet on the Lucknow win in the 1st May match. Though, DC also have great players and thwy might want to get more points.
We’d also advise selecting safe markets such as Top batsmen or Top bowlers or totals for the game.
Make the bets on DC vs LSG match 2022 and win significantly!