Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction: Info, Pitch Report, Dream11
IPL 2022 Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match prediction for Today’s IPL match: GT Vs RCB– 30th of April at 03:30 PM local time.
Two top teams compete against each other for 1st place and go to the finals. GT has been first for a long time, and RCB took a week to move from 6 to 2nd place. At least, for now.
We have a week ahead of the 30th of April, and we don’t know yet how the situation will change. But what we can say now about the Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match?
GT played 6 matches, 5 won, and 1 lost for now. After very intense fighting, the team has surrendered only to SRH (also a young franchise). Contenders praise GT players, and it’s a promising debut for the Titans.
RCB played 7 matches, 5 won and 2 lost. The team was beaten by PBKS and CSK. Bangalore fought furiously after the lost game vs Chennai, returning to the top places. Historically, they never won the Indian T20 League, so the team can put effort into taking the title finally.
It will be the first match GT vs RCB, so we have no head-to-head history. But we can analyse the pitch, possible 11s and critical players. Let’s do it.
Match Details & 2022 pitch report
Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match #43 will go at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai, on the 30th of April (03:30 PM local time).
The venue is one of the oldest, founded in 1937. It hosted 20 IPL matches and assisted batters and bowlers equally. The pitch is excellent for T20 games because it has short boundaries and a quick outfield.
The dew factor will be reduced in the GT vs RCB match thanks to the daytime. It means that bowlers won’t get as many benefits as they could in the night game, and they likely won’t be the primary way to go.
The Brabourne Stadium
The Brabourne hosted 9 IPL 2022 matches; 5 were won by wickets, 4 by runs. So we can’t say that the venue favours specifically chasing teams. We can be sure of high scores because the Stadium stats show these digits:
- the highest score is 217;
- the lowest score is 115.
GT played there once in 2022; they won over PBKS by 6 wickets. RCB also played there only once, they won by 7 wickets, but it was in 2010. We see that GT have much more fresh experience, so they know the venue better.
On the 30th of April, the weather will be sunny and clear, 31° C. But, the humidity will be 73%, which is pretty much. It means batters will get more work because bats get heavier because of the moisture. The wind will be 22Km/h, SW direction.
Probable Playing XIs
Gujarat Titans possible playing 11:
- Abhinav Manohar – Batsman
- David Miller – Batsman
- Shubman Gill – Batsman
- Rahul Tewatia – All-Rounder
- Vijay Shankar – All-Rounder
- Hardik Pandya © – All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha – Wicket Keeper
- Alzarri Joseph – Bowler
- Lockie Ferguson – Bowler
- Mohammad Shami – Bowler
- Rashid Khan – Bowler
RCB possible playing 11:
- Faf du Plessis © – Batsman
- Virat Kohli – Batsman
- Glenn Maxwell – All-Rounder
- Shahbaz Ahmed – All-Rounder
- Suyash Prabhudessai – All-Rounder
- Wanindu Hasaranga – All-Rounder
- Anuj Rawat – Wicket Keeper
- Dinesh Karthik – Wicket Keeper
- Harshal Patel – Bowler
- Josh Hazlewood – Bowler
- Mohammed Siraj – Bowler
For GT, we pick up these key players:
- Shubman Gill has a great form and gets the highest scores in his IPL career. The batsman might be vital for GT.
- Abhinav Manohar has excellent hard-hitting skills for solid finishes. He’s got his dream when GT picked him, and he will keep it real.
- David Miller keeps playing brilliantly. He’s a left-handed batsman with great power-hitting.
For RCB, we pick up these vital players:
- Glenn Maxwell performs as a shining bat star, together with Karthik. He keeps playing consistently.
- Harshal Patel plays perfectly as a bowler and is vital for RCB 2022.
- Suyash Prabhudessai can clear any boundary rope and also shows marvels of acrobatics on the field.
Here’s our Dream11 prediction for today’s match:
- Wicket-keeper – Wriddhiman Saha, Dinesh Karthik, Anuj Rawat
- Batsmen – Shubman Gill, Abhinav Manohar, Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli
- All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Glenn Maxwell, Suyash Prabhudessai
- Bowlers – Lockie Ferguson, Rashid Khan, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood
- Captain and vice-captain – Hardik Pandya, Rashid Khan, Faf du Plessis
Today’s GT vs RCB match prediction
So, what prediction can we say about Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match? No doubt, it will be intense as hell. GT sits at the top and doesn’t want to give up the position to anyone. The debutant keeps showing excellent performance on the field. And RCB might want to break through and get the first place.
At the same time, the franchise might select another way – without extra effort, but keeping the 2nd place, which is enough for finals. The team may think about saving for the IPL final fight. Nevertheless, as we know, we have to keep running to keep our position.
We want to propose bets on GT winning for now. We recommend stakes on the markets, which you can count thoughtfully. It’s such betas as a top batsman, top bowler, top wicket-taker, total match boundaries, total runs (and no toss winner!). These markets depend on your knowledge of the players. So, analyse, make a bet and win!