Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction: Pitch Report, Dream11, Key Players
The Orange Army against Indian cement? What do you think about it? Ok, not Indian cement; the company named India Cements is a significant stakeholder in the CSK franchise. So, what do you think about Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings match? Let us share our thoughts about the event to predict the outcome together.
SRH are now in 5th place with 6 played matches, 4 won, and 2 lost. They lost 2 first fights against RR and LSG, but they entered the winning streak of 4 wins over CSK (9th of April), GT, KKR, and PBKS.
SRH will meet with 2 great contenders: RCB (23th of April) and GT (27th of April), before the second match with CSK. It’s possible that they won’t keep the hot winning streak to the 1st of May when they fight Chennai. But we think Sunrisers have a chance to win over CSK again and recharge the momentum.
CSK is one of the most decorated teams, but it keeps staying at the table’s bottom, like MI. They have the 9th position after 7 matches, 2 won, and 5 lost. The team performed well against RCB and MI. Ahead of the SRH, they meet PBKS, which is a good contender but can be vulnerable.
We see that Sunrisers had 2 matches with top franchises before the analysed event. And CSK has only 1 match with a relatively weak opponent ahead of the 1st of May.
Match 2022 Pitch Report
The Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match #46 is planned for the 1st of May (07:30 PM local time) at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.
The Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium was founded in 2012 and has hosted 44 IPL matches since 2012. It has 80 to 85 meters of boundary length and is a good pitch for batting. As the game progress, spinners come into play thanks to black soil supporting them.
The stadium has an approximately 50% rate of wins by runs and wickets. In 2022, there were 3 matches won by runs and 3 – by wickets. We can’t say that a team batting first or chasing takes the advantage.
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium
The teams have such experience with the pitch:
- SRH played there 4 times and won only once in 2013.
- CSK played there 9 times and won 3 times in 2013 and 2018 (all wins by runs).
So we can’t say that the venue will significantly impact both teams, but CSK knows it slightly better than the opponent.
The weather will be hot (33°C) and sunny with low humidity (33%). But as the game will be approaching 9 PM, the dew effect may somewhat impact the play because the moisture will be 58% at 21:00. Dew makes balls wet and bats heavier. The wind will be 28Km/h in the WNW direction.
Probable Playing XIs
For Sunrisers Hyderabad, we predict such playing 11:
- Aiden Markram – Batsman
- Kane Williamson © – Batsman
- Rahul Tripathi – Batsman
- Abhishek Sharma – All-Rounder
- Marco Jansen – All-Rounder
- Shashank Singh – All-Rounder
- Nicholas Pooran – Wicket Keeper
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – Bowler
- Jagadeesha Suchith – Bowler
- T Natarajan – Bowler
- Umran Malik – Bowler
For Chennai Super Kings, we propose such possible playing 11:
- Ambati Rayudu – Batsman
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Batsman
- Dwayne Bravo – All-Rounder
- Moeen Ali – All-Rounder
- Ravindra Jadeja © – All-Rounder
- Shivam Dube – All-Rounder
- MS Dhoni – Wicket Keeper
- Robin Uthappa – Wicket Keeper
- Chris Jordan – Bowler
- Mahesh Theekshana – Bowler
- Mukesh Choudhary – Bowler
For SRH, we pick up these key players:
- Aiden Markram impressed people with batting skills. The South African stroke-maker plans to have a long and bright cricket career.
- Marco Jansen performs exceptionally with powerplay bowling. It’s hard for the batters to target him.
- Natarajan is a great bowler and has 12 wickets, sitting in the 4th place at the Purple Cape race.
For CSK, we selected such vital figures:
- Shivam Dube is a star player for CSK in the 2022 IPL season. He made 239 runs with an average of 39.83, sitting in the 4th place at the Orange Cap race.
- MS Dhoni, as always, is the talisman for the team.
- Dwayne Bravo is the 3rd in the Purple Cape race and has 12 wickets and an 8.45 economy.
Here’s our SRH vs CSK Dream11 prediction for today’s match:
- Wicket-keeper – MS Dhoni, Nicholas Pooran
- Batsmen – Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram
- All-rounders – Abhishek Sharma, Dwayne Bravo, Shivam Dube
- Bowlers – T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Captain and vice-captain – Kane Williamson, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni
Today’s match prediction
Sunrisers beat Chennai at the previous event on the 9th of April and were looking quite confidently. But we should remember that before CSK, SRH met 2 great opponents, and the team may be somewhat tired when meeting with Chennai.
CSK looks sadly for now, but the franchise still has great players such as Shivam Dube and Dwayne Bravo. And they meet 1 average contender before SRH. Also, if we look at the head-to-head history, we’ll see that Chennai won over the Sunrisers 12 times in 17 matches. CSK have great chances.
So we’d propose making two opposite bets in various sportsbooks to hedge the risks. Make bets and win! Good luck to you in Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings match 2022!