400% Bonus Welcome Pack
Cricket at BlueChip Betting Site
Pros / Cons
- All cricket national and international leagues are presented
- High odds, low margins and different bet types
- Accepts INR and crypto payments
- Different bonuses and special IPL offers
- High-quality live broadcasts
- Many restricted countries
- Very few crypto options for now: only BTC, ETH and TRX are accepted
BlueChip betting website, launched on the 8th of May, 2022, is a brand new sportsbook offering a separate section for all cricket fans. It appears right in the middle of IPL season and offers different interesting options to bet preliminary and live. With high odds and quality broadcasts, it can become your favorite among the bookmakers.
Here you can read the review and decide if the website is worth trying.
Pros & Cons
|All cricket national and international leagues are presented||Many restricted countries|
|High odds, low margins and different bet types||Very few crypto options for now: only BTC, ETH and TRX are accepted|
|Accepts INR and crypto payments|
|Different bonuses and special IPL offers|
|High-quality live broadcasts|
BlueChip Cricket Section
Cricket is extremely popular among Indian bettors. Of course, BlueChip couldn’t have forgotten about the players’ interests. Moreover, the designers of the bookmaker’s site decided to help keen fans get to their favorite sports section faster.
Right in a BlueChip header, you can find the CRICKET button next to the SPORTS. As you follow the link, you dive into the navy blue sea of national and international leagues, matches, and odds. Don’t be afraid to dive or lose your course, though. The horizontal menu on the top will definitely help you navigate between different countries and worldwide leagues.
You can also see the number of active matches in this dropdown list:
- England Championship,
- T20 World Cup,
- Simulated Reality League,
- United Arab Emirates,
- and St Lucia.
As for the body section, it includes three main categories:
- TOP MATCHES,
- LIVE MATCHES,
- and UPCOMING MATCHES.
Each one is clickable if you want to hide the unnecessary information or vice versa — see the tournament table with betting odds on the winning team, and for prelims — coin toss, and tie probability.
Just select a match you like the most and open the lines to create, pick outcomes and create your bet slip.
Types of Bets at BlueChip Sportsbook
BlueChip Cricket market offers you about 100 outcomes to bet on. Don’t know which ones to select while scrolling and searching seem boring? Just use the filters to sort them and see:
- by innings,
- by overs,
- by deliveries,
- or by player props.
Some of the options are suggested for live bets or prelims, and the others appear for both.
As you scroll the page, your little assistant — dropdown panel follows your screen. It’s a betslip menu, where Single, Combo and System bets appear as you place them. You can also press on a lightning pictogram to switch to create a Quick Bet. Don’t forget to check the Hot Combos — a separate section that offers different events with a ComboBoost feature.
Just in case you would like to change the betting odds format in the lines — European, American, Hong Kong, Indonesian, or Malaysian — this option is at your service at the bottom of the page.
Bonuses and Promotions at BlueChip
For all bettors few bonuses are available:
- The Welcome Free Bet. Its amount depends on the sum of your initial funding. If you deposit from $5 to $19, you’ll get a $5 Free bet; when depositing from $20 to $59 — $10; when depositing $60 or more — you’ll get $30. Your winnings can be freely cashed out with no wagering, and their amounts are calculated as follows: Your Winning – Free Bet Amount = Your Reward.
- No-Risk Bet. It’s a special offer for IPL matches that allows you to get back up to $10 of your bet, even if it is lost. It works for both preliminary and live bets. Your refund will be credited to the gaming account within 48 hours.
- Combo Boost. It’s a bonus feature that allows you to win more by placing combo bets into your slip. You can combine from 5 to 10 events, and if all they win — claim your reward + up to 20% on top of it. Only events with odds of 1.25 count.
BlueChip betting website provides profitable bonuses to spice up your game, so you can use them, considering that nearly all come even with no wagering.
Registration at BlueChip
It won’t take much time to register at BlueChip. The account creation takes less than a minute. Here’s the simple instruction on how to register there:
- Find and click the Registration button in the website’s header.
- Right after that, you’ll see the form to fill in. Choose the registration way you prefer: by phone number or by email.
- Specify your details: phone/email, password and currency of the first deposit.
- If you have a promo code, just click ADD PROMO and paste it into the field.
That’s it! Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button and wait a few seconds for the confirmation letter/SMS. As soon as you confirm, your account is created, and you can deposit and bet right away!
How to Make Transactions in BlueChip?
To fund your account at BlueChip, first, you need to register. And then all the payments are available:
- Click the Deposit button.
- Select the payment method that suits you the most.
- Enter the amount you want to fund and all the necessary requisites.
- Next, press the Deposit button to confirm your transaction.
You can also save your requisites in the template to use it next time in a couple of clicks.
Deposit Ways in BlueChip
You can use multiple options to deposit in BlueChip. Bank Cards, e-wallets, money transfer systems, mobile payments and cryptocurrencies are available. The minimum and maximum deposit depend on the system you choose. But the platform’s minimal requirement is at least $4.
The transaction time, in most cases, is instant. And all deposits here are fee-free. So you never lose your money when funding (just make sure that your payment system does not charge any commissions, too).
BlueChip Help Desk works 24/7, helping people with any questions and issues they can face. Customer care managers strive to provide the most comfortable on-site experience the user may ever have.
You can contact agents via Live Chat and also check the Help Center to find the answers to the frequently asked questions.